Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

JZM do it again! SOLD !!!

Disco said:
Gareth64 said:
Disco said:
Gareth64 said:
That mk1 clubsport on 911V I was talking about a few weeks ago (deposit taken on the website) is rarer and was prob much cheaper...

You mean the modified one with high mileage? Collector money needs to sadly be as close as possible to unused... :nooo:

No that was the black modified comfort spec.

I mean the red clubsport mk1... even though it has done more miles it's surely more desirable??? 1 of 28 cars. Arguably just as collectible given low numbers too?

By "more miles" you mean over 10 times the mileage. As I said earlier, Collector money needs to sadly be as close as possible to unused. 58k on the clock really doesn't qualify.

Absolutely agree. That mileage is collectors' mileage. Must be twice as many Mk2s compared to Mk1s though if we apply the same ratio of comforts to CSs to the total number of Mk2s. Very nice car.

911UK said:
Disco said:
Gareth64 said:
That mk1 clubsport on 911V I was talking about a few weeks ago (deposit taken on the website) is rarer and was prob much cheaper...

You mean the modified one with high mileage? Collector money needs to sadly be as close as possible to unused... :nooo:

What Disco said 👍🏼

When I heard about this car, I assume a price of at least £100k

£115k still feels about right if you consider

2004 911rs (996rs) Lhd with 200 km on the clock, sold at Rm Sotheby's auction recently for €392,000

Holy moley batman
right i,m going to start clean my 996RS with a toothbrush
those 40k MILES on the clock were worth the fun :mrgreen:

I see that Joe Shaw in Altrincham has a 2008 997 GT 2 for sale at £144,995

easternjets said:

:eek: That's around the corner from me. But not at a price I will be entertaining :what:

BTW was this the place where somebody recently viewed a 997 that didn't come up to scratch on PPI. That place was in Altrincham :dont know:

If I'd known that I you could have bought me lunch when I was there to pick my car up!
Got my 997 turbo from him last year, he's a nice enough guy seems to have a lot of expensive stock at the moment, including a BB512 from the 80's.

easternjets said:
If I'd known that I you could have bought me lunch when I was there to pick my car up!
Got my 997 turbo from him last year, he's a nice enough guy seems to have a lot of expensive stock at the moment, including a BB512 from the 80's.

I'd have treated you to a pork pie chum :thumb: Only the selected few get an audience. Just seen that 512BB. Great car but wheel arch gap makes them look more Paris-Dakar than Monte Carlo :what:

david_yorkshire said:
I just don't understand how anyone can own that car and only drive 5K miles in 14 years !

Satnav speedo :?:

GT4 said:
david_yorkshire said:
I just don't understand how anyone can own that car and only drive 5K miles in 14 years !

Satnav speedo :?:

Illuminati member :thumb:

When I lived in the Middle East in the 80's we went to look at a BB512 that one of the local 'sheiks' had owned. It was perfect body wise but the engine had dropped a belt and mullered one side of the 12 cylinders.
They wanted big money for it then.

Zingari said:
easternjets said:

:eek: That's around the corner from me. But not at a price I will be entertaining :what:

BTW was this the place where somebody recently viewed a 997 that didn't come up to scratch on PPI. That place was in Altrincham :dont know:

I am not entirely surprised...I could tell you a thing or 2 about them that would make your toes curl up in your sandals

:bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back