Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCC issues

channel63

My PCC app on iPhone has stopped working today. It displays a message "no network connection" when my phone obviously has connection for every other app.
Anyone else?

channel63 said:
My PCC app on iPhone has stopped working today. It displays a message "no network connection" when my phone obviously has connection for every other app.
Anyone else?

Just checked and mine is doing the same - although not been to see if it's still there.

It's happened before and I believe it's those clowns at Vodafone.

I am glad to know I am not the only one experiencing the same problem :(

Yes, i had that this today.

Yup,me too. Wasted an hour reinstalling and trying to reactivate. Perimeter zone alerts still work though, but can't get into app to delete them.

The App appears to be working again today 😊

I find once set up, the iPhone app works well, however I get utterly confused with the online portal. We have 2 cars using this system and the logins, passwords and vehicle identities seem overly difficult to manage. Requesting a new password via the portal results in nothing. Today I had an email asking me to activate my Porsche ID, when in fact both cars are already connected and have been for several months.
I thought I'd follow the link anyway just in case and was asked to request a text message pin, which wasn't received and then got a "server error" message.
Edit to say I just got a call from Porsche Germany to clarify that the email was referring to a "new" service that provides 18 new connectivity benefits. However the cars software needs to be updated by a dealer before it will work.

usual app issue, always playing catch up itself with changes in tech

I did the update from the link received on my phone... however, was pleasantly surprised that the car software itself had also automatically updated overnight when i used it the next day.

Not sure if the software updated in the car via the sim card I have in it, or via the wifi connection to the house that i have set up, but i haven't had to go to a dealer. Am quite impressed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back