Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 997 and I

Nice one Jonny sounds good to me. Car looks lovely from the video.

Sports chrono
Pse
Turbo alloys

Give me shout nearer the time or start a thread as others might fancy turning up for an hour and chewing the fat all things Porsche 8)

Highly recommend this place to stay and ideal meeting place.

http://www.nant-ddu-lodge.co.uk/

Could take some great photos of the cars up around there.

Look forward to hearing your first thoughts on the 911.

Post pics and have fun.

:thumb:

thats a gorgeous car and very good and interesting spec, please let us know how it drives....
(one little add you may want to consider some spacers (even jut OE 5mm to bring those gorgeous turbo wheels out a tad - beware you WILL spend money on this forum ) :floor:

So I dropped the painted console back into the car this morning. I firstly built up the console in the house and it's surprising just how many parts there are to make up the whole unit. I took my time and start to finish with a couple of tea breaks it took me 2 hours.
It's made a massive improvement to the overall look of the cabin and was a worthwhile upgrade so I'm very pleased with my colour choices and the way it turned out.

KJD said:
seeforez said:
Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: :floor: Very good Ian :thumb: :grin: speaking of strip joint I must get some shirts lifted . :wink:

Phil - i didn't know you were so open minded :floor:

Even better edit :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: now I am grinning like an idiot,very very funny

duel post :pc: :pc:

seeforez said:
thats a gorgeous car and very good and interesting spec, please let us know how it drives....
(one little add you may want to consider some spacers (even jut OE 5mm to bring those gorgeous turbo wheels out a tad - beware you WILL spend money on this forum ) :floor:

:floor: good to see it's not just me that encourages people spend their money :grin: :thumb:

KJD said:
So I dropped the painted console back into the car this morning. I firstly built up the console in the house and it's surprising just how many parts there are to make up the whole unit. I took my time and start to finish with a couple of tea breaks it took me 2 hours.
It's made a massive improvement to the overall look of the cabin and was a worthwhile upgrade so I'm very pleased with my colour choices and the way it turned out.

Kev that really does look nice mate just a perfect colour to go with stone grey leather :thumb: and my interior is still looking great after all your effort getting it looking close to how nice yours is :thumb: :thumb:

Yes the GT Silver works well on stone grey although initially i had doubts until I seen pictures of it.
Glad the leather is still looking good Phil a pleasure to do it for you mate :thumb:

very nice kev and also very different to my black on black you now have silver on silver. And as ever your pics and presentation is immaculate 9.5/10 :D

seeforez said:
very nice kev and also very different to my black on black you now have silver on silver. And as ever your pics and presentation is immaculate 9.5/10 :D

Some good combinations of the same colour :thumb:

I'll happily take the 9.5/10 :grin:

:D

CarreraMonkey said:
Looks lush Kev

:thumb:

I need to crack on with the detailing now and get it finished .

Nice job looks great but you should've installed the ssk while you were at it :D

Alfaian said:
Nice job looks great but you should've installed the ssk while you were at it :D

I know Ian.
I'll have to save that mod for another day.

Like I said I'd like a feel first :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back