Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 997 Black door cards and seats (front & rear)

Funtime

Hi there,

I have a 997 Turbo S incoming which has the black/ivory 2 tone leather. As much as it is growing on me, I'm going to see if I can piece together a black interior to replace it... if nothing else because I can't help tinkering!

Let me know what you've got, any help or pointers appreciated.

Worth pointing out as it's a Turbo S it has the Bose, memory seats and sports seats as standard so the replacements will need to come out of an equivalent spec car. Except the rear seats as I gather all 997 coupes Have the same rear seats.

Thanks,
James

Thanks for the heads up Elliot. It's not a complete beige interior like your one, it's only the centres of the seats and a panel on each door card that's an ivory colour so it should be fairly straight forward.

I have seen a number of people on here have used that LS interiors and I'll probably have to get the front seats done by them as that'll be the only struggle I imagine.

Thanks,
James

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back