Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black vinyl headlight surrounds in the U.K.?

MJA911 said:
Yep, got it done. Learnt that it works better in a warmer environment than yesterday morning, using a hair dryer helped, the vinyl was more compliant and willing to stick

File%2023-12-2016%2C%2001%2056%2031.jpeg

Looks bloody brilliant.

Good job Mike. Looks really good :thumb:

Thanks, I like how it gives the front a little more definition, but it's good to know they're easily removable! Nice find Monkey, need to see your car when you've done it, got high hopes for how it will look on yours :thumb:

missed the last half of this thread, Mike yours look great on silver nice job. any others done with pics monkey how about your red rabbit :thumb: :grin:

antonio said:
Mr Monkey, did you sell all these?

Hi Antonio. I still have some. Haven't got round to putting them on ebay yet. Pm me if you want a set.

Phil 997 said:
missed the last half of this thread, Mike yours look great on silver nice job. any other6s done with pics monkey how about your red rabbit :thumb: :grin:

Hey phil. No, havent done mine yet. Been focussed on working on the bus and the weather has been crap, so have left alone. :oops:

Will do soon though and post pics. WILDEJ also has a set, but not sure if he's done his yet either.

Not done mine yet either hopefully this weekend if weather ok.

Finally got round to fitting to the headlight surrounds this afternoon.
Bit fiddly getting them on straight and getting all the air bubbles out and a hairdryer helped on a low heat.

Cant work out if I like them or not as yet though. :?

Before

After

Brilliant! They go so well with the stone guards and wheels. Let them grow on you (or not) for a week :thumb:

wildej said:
Finally got round to fitting to the headlight surrounds this afternoon.
Bit fiddly getting them on straight and getting all the air bubbles out and a hairdryer helped on a low heat.

Cant work out if I like them or not as yet though. :?

Before

After

Not sure myself on the headlight trims but like the stone guards on the white!

Where are they from?

I love them. Love the black guards as well. Fancy doing it to mine too.

That is a ***** cool car. 8)

Morning! Any sets left ? Looks good on a silver, so tempted to have a set!

Are they easy to fit ? Presume easy to remove if anyone wanted to put back to standard ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back