Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Group Buy - H&S Bypass - 997.2 - June 2016

Although the group buy is over it wouldn't hurt to give H&S a call, they are a decent bunch who may give you a discount if you mention where you heard of them.

Cheers Giff. Worth a try 👍🏼👍🏼

Were you able to get the group buy price ?

I'd be interested if so!

I havent rang them as yet. Although there is now an alternative. Milltek are now making a similar version . Their price is £499 available through ABP.

I'm thinking about this H&S mod too.

What are people's thoughts now they've had this place for a few months?

Have PSE on my 997.2

Worth trying to set up another group buy if there are enough of us?

Thanks

I'm keen if we can get another group buy organised.

I've been considering this for ages, if there's a group buy I'm interested

I'm half way DIY fitting mine (thankfully I have an inspection pit). Seriously rusty nuts . . . loads of grinding and drilling . . . . still have the two most awkward studs to remove. Fitting the new pipes should be straight forward. Replacing everything with stainless steel and copper nuts.
Phil

I think they only need 5 for a group buy so you must be almost there :thumb:

99ha said:
What are people's thoughts now they've had this place for a few months?

Have PSE on my 997.2

Just do it, whether or not there's a group buy. Maybe they'll give you a discount if you give them a ring and mention the forum. It adds some much needed character to the rather quiet 997.2 engine, rather than just adding volume. I love it when you can hear the pops and rumbles rolling around and down the exhaust.

It's an easy 'low hanging fruit' type of modification. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back