Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sports seat recommendations please.

Johnd52

I would like to find some alternative sets for my CR. it has fixed carbon buckets and I think they are great but my wife's disagrees. For a planned euro jaunt she has declined my offer of a plane ticket and wants a seat with some rake adjustment.

Can anyone recommend some after market seats that would still locate driver and passenger well, but with an adjustable backrest, if possible avoiding any electricky bits.

I will keep the original seats to swap back later.

Thanks

Hi John, does Helen want to drive or can you get away with just replacing the passenger seat? Either way, there is a good choice from Recaro, Sparco etc. Can you switch with another Porsche seat? I'm sure there must be a second hand seat to try before you buy?

Not sure who in your area stocks a good selection of bucket seats. Give me a shout if you want to look at any on Tyneside.

Cheers, Keith.

Hi Keith

I could get away with just the passenger seat, but for some unfathomable reason I like them to match. Being realistic a bit of extra comfort would help me on the longer runs.

I was looking for recommendations as it is actually hard to find somewhere to see and try. If you know any stockists on Tyneside I will pop up. It would be good to meet up.

John

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back