Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale m030 Porsche sports suspension from my 996.1 c2

Rickyhull

For sale due to wanting coilovers, was purchased few years ago and can confirm with receipt that I have from previous owner, looking for £250 no offers or would rather keep for future.....
Fitted to my 996.1 carrera 2 think they lower standard ride height by about 10mm and stiffen it up, (this is just the shocks and springs no anti roll bars or anything like that

Would say roughly about 5k but will check the receipt date against service history and be able to tell you pretty much exactly then

That's great. If the mileage is anything like that then I'll definitely have them thanks.

Hi sorry but upon checking it was fitted in 2009 at around 45k so has done about 40k on them, it has the genuine Porsche part number 000 044 500 07 which is listed as Porsche sports suspension retro fit kit for 2wd carrera 2

So has covered more miles than I thought as I was looking at the date of the wrong receipt

Ah right. That's a bummer. Not to worry.
When I asked the question I thought to myself anything less than 20k and I'd go for them but I'll just buy the full kit for £1000 next winter.

My car has factory M030 and has covered 75k miles hence I want to renew everything over time.

I'm sure someone will buy them though, thanks for being honest and good luck with the sale. :thumb:

No problem at all I'd rather be honest than have someone come a long journey for them and be unhappy with them

Thanks Ricky

Hi,

Can you confirm these will fit an 03 996.2?

If so, very interested - would you be prepared to box them up securely and send via courier/Royal Mail etc?

An inclusive price would be good.

Thanks.

Hi yes they will fit the later mk2 version, is it a carrera 2 or carrera 4?

Ideally wanted cash on collection but will send them if your miles away

Got your PM Ricky.

Working at the moment (no phones allowed!) but will try tomorrow.

It's a Carrera 2 Coupe.

I'm near Durham - haven't noticed your location but delivery would be better for me as pushed for time.

Steve

No problem, your exactly 2 hours away so don't mind driving abit to meet you if any easier for you, I'm free Fridays to Sundays or evenings after 7pm, if not will send them

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back