Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It looks like values of 996 Turbos have settled back down

Bought mine in early '15 for under £30k. 64k miles, manual.

Back then there were very few cars around under 30k, same can be said today. I would say prices have levelled currently.

I'll keep hold of it until it reaches 993T money :grin:

plynchy said:
I'll keep hold of it until it reaches 993T money :grin:

Who knows... Adding in inflation over the next 15 to 20 years could well happen! Of course by then a 993T will be worth even more!

I've noticed a softening too. Low miles (sub 30k) are still at a real premium and the S seems to be holding up very well but I think the rest of the run of the mill are settling back down again.

Edited to say - except for rare green cars which will continue to rocket in value

imo prices have finally halted/settled. Everyone knows the 70k marker is a big physiological barrier for buyers, it shouldn't be but it is. Every car posted here under £40k is over 70k. If you look for 60k-69k cars (in manual) you are still talking £40k+

I see no slipping here, i just think we have become accustomed to prices constantly rising, which they are no longer doing.

Prices are not remotely the same as 2015 thats for sure. You said yourself your tip with 58k on the clock went for £31k. Find me a car with under 60k on the clock for anywhere near that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back