Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne GTS - PCM question

Martin Rose

I have recently bought a 2008 Cayenne GTS (957), which I am very happy with. This is my first Porsche with PCM and I have a question about the version of hardware/software that I have.
When I checked the system version it said v1.4
Can I assume this is PCM3, or might it be an earlier type?
Is it possible to retrofit USB or AUX connections as it seems there are none in my car.
Thanks.

If it's a touchscreen then it's PCM3, although you don't have the most up to date software version if it's v1.4. PCM3 started on the 58 plate cars.

Regarding the AUX/USB, I assume you've checked in the centre armrest? You probably can get it retrofitted, best to ask your OPC. Although according to the Porsche Tequipment website it's £626!! :eek:

Thanks Shaoxter.... yes it is a touchscreen, so PCM 3 then.
I have checked all over including in the centre armrest and no sign of USB or AUX. Presumably the person who spec'd the car back in 2008 didn't think it worth it. Maybe I'll just live without them at that price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back