Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 [993] - mixer servo / mixing flap motor - HVAC

ch3tman

Suzuka
This is the actuator motor for air temperature in-line mixing flap for floor heat - generally the first thing to look at if you're getting just cold or just hot air through the air vents, i.e. the flap is stuck in the closed or open position.

Part #99362432500

These are around £220 from Porsche (see RosePassion and Type911). I bought this last Autumn from the ToreB recommended Partisan (Germany) who refurb these units and supply with warranty - but it hasn't been installed or used.

Yours for £100 collected from the Datchet area, or £110 delivered.

Thanks.

darn - was looking for one! interested in case it falls through...

Nik said:
darn - was looking for one! interested in case it falls through...
Sure - I'll drop you a note in case Jitstar pulls out...

I have the removed one in case you're up for a spot of DIY refurbing (£25 posted?). It was working intermittently rather than being completely toast, so I suspect it has a stuck or dirty part and could be made good by someone skilled/knowledgable enough.

Thanks sir. Will check with the magician who has taken my car to fix! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back