Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calling any memory seat owners - picture required

seeforez

Barcelona
Hi

Could anybody be kind enough to take a picture of the plug that goes into the front of the memory seat module so that i can try to work out which wire goes where. it consists of 3 spade plugs and several pins.
Or if they could write down left to right(from drivers door as right) the wire colours that would be even better
I am hoping the spades are a combination of earths and lives and will be able to get some power via that route?

yes thanks so much Iain but i also need a pic of the actual wires and where they are positioned on the plug to try and map back to the very complex wiring diagram. Respect to you Ian working with those diagrams its giving me a headache

Actually iain i think your right the diagram shows me the pins in order so i might have a try.....

Paul send an e mail to [email protected], file too big to download
( picture of plug wiring)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N13LVV
Back