Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Illuminati Membership sought..

Honorary pair of Golden Sandals to Zorro. That's me set square ;-)

"Airmate Auto Hobby" sounds like it comes as an attachment for a blow up doll :what:

Zorro said:
Tobesetc said:
(...and wait for someone to point out that they are dividers, not protractors)

Compasses

You know what, I was too hasty giving out the Golden Sandals, Zorro! A compass is the thing for drawing circles, point one end, drawing implement the other. Dividers are the ones where the two sides are identical.

I reckon that makes it a divider... This is why the Illuminati don't except mere mortals like us!

Attachments

• sqcomp05_788.gif
    sqcomp05_788.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 4,761
Zingari said:
dommorton said:
Plus of course the plastic bag to put your punctured tyre/wheel in to as well as the plastic prayer mat for preventing your knees from getting grubby?

The chap with the Balmoral Green Range Rover had come up with something to prevent that from happening :nooo:

That infamous picture was taken down / heavily redacted on 911uk several times I think but remains a fixture on the wider internet....

Certainly not the kind of thing you'd want to see even among the Illuminati of the 993 forum. Goodness knows what goes on in 964-land though.

Unopened gloves and wheel bag are present. Now what's all this about a prayer mat?.. :lol:

Orange felt jack bag, but again, being such an early 993, standard form baby.

Attachments

• img_1896_175.jpg
    img_1896_175.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 1,200
Open out the wheel bag and see if a rectangle sheet of clear plastic falls out. That's the kneeling mat.

I don't have that. I am a broken man :-(

MattyR said:
I don't have that. I am a broken man :-(

Quite right too.............coming on here with your wild boasts of perfection!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back