Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tango

Phil 997 said:
It says is a Porsche special order colour so I dont think its a wrap, personally I love it and always like the different colours from the safe black, silver, grey. I agree the lobster claws are not right for a loud colour car needs something equally loud . like the centre console agree with askgeez should get the seat backs done to match. check its a full hartech rebuild call Baz he will be able to tell you what was done to it. early 30k is the right sort of money for a 997.1S 06/07 that's unusually either colour or X51 etc. The special order colours always command a few K premium. Riviera,mexico etc etc. And its well speced will ave miles. I think its a good buy but do you PPI due diligence to be sure of no big bills early on as at 32k you would expect it to be fully sorted. :thumb: :grin:

Confirmed with PCT. It's actually colour to sample, code 9X7 so even rarer. I love it, Plus it's had full Hartech rebuild to include all pistons and liners. Just the price..... the tango centre console is also factory order. I'm tempted.

Plus there are the right alloys for it in pic below.

I have a set of those wheels in my garage for sale if you buy the car squire..... :grin:

I love it! But would have Sports Classics on it. :thumbs:

basildon993 said:
Agree! Go on don't be boring like the rest of us black on black brigade!! Offer £29k you never know :thumb:

My car is colour to sample as well but that just means it's a special order colour rather then one of the standard colours.

basildon993 said:

I agree ! :thumb:

p.s.....I may be biased :lol:

spongebob squarepants said:
Phil 997 said:
It says is a Porsche special order colour so I dont think its a wrap, personally I love it and always like the different colours from the safe black, silver, grey. I agree the lobster claws are not right for a loud colour car needs something equally loud . like the centre console agree with askgeez should get the seat backs done to match. check its a full hartech rebuild call Baz he will be able to tell you what was done to it. early 30k is the right sort of money for a 997.1S 06/07 that's unusually either colour or X51 etc. The special order colours always command a few K premium. Riviera,mexico etc etc. And its well speced will ave miles. I think its a good buy but do you PPI due diligence to be sure of no big bills early on as at 32k you would expect it to be fully sorted. :thumb: :grin:

Confirmed with PCT. It's actually colour to sample, code 9X7 so even rarer. I love it, Plus it's had full Hartech rebuild to include all pistons and liners. Just the price..... the tango centre console is also factory order. I'm tempted.

Plus there are the right alloys for it in pic below.

Ah yes a fuch style, now I see what the previous owner was trying to achieve with the lobsters. looks even more stunning with an aero kit although that is a gen2 in the tech pic. I think its a very tempting car especially now you have established a full hartech rebuild. Someone is going to get a great car which will always be a talking point. :thumb: :grin:

I agree that it would look good with Fuchs and an aerokit on.

Under 30k would be a steal with a full hartech rebuild 8)

Dont like the colour :what: It will be easing getting cured from ebola than when you try to off load it, which judging by your recent forays in Porsche buying is measured in days and not months/years :grin:

'Hartech' fix is a plus though if you can tee up Stevie Wonder in due course :thumb:

Anyone know how long it's been for sale?

I think it rocks. Even the black lobster claws are fine.

Price isn't horrendous either. Cool car in my opinion.

The green one is ruined by the tatt stuck on it, not the colour.

Orange for manic things like Turbos and GT3 RS's is fine, for me, not a normal S.

Hey look the only GT3 RS cabrio ever made...... Oh no, hang on, nooooooooo it isn't!!!!! For me, its like the Ferrari 355's which are actually Toyota MR2's in a bodykit. It's just a no!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back