Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tango

spongebob squarepants

Love the colour and sounds like Hartech engine is a bonus👍

I like it. Has a great spec too. Look to be priced correctly but if you could get it under 30k would be a bargain...

It probably hasn't been driven too quickly too often because in that hue, the rozzers are pretty likely to have spotted the keen driver.

As such, it seems like a great car in a great spec, and a good candidate for a less obvious wrap!

Obviously it would be great if you could get some £££s off but even if you can't a low mileage Hartech engined 'S' at that money would be a great car.

I'm no fan of standard lobster claws but in two-tone they look good and in that colour look great on that car.

There's nothing in the ad' to suggest that it's a wrap so if you want an orange car this one looks pretty decent to me. You'd certainly need to wait a while to find another one. :)

IF it is a wrap I'd inspect the quality of the wrap carefully and ideally would like to see pics of what the car was like immediately before it was applied.

:popcorn:

Strong money for a 2007 s with 5 owners?

Below average miles , reasonable spec, and the dealer warranty reads well.
When it says "new" Hartech engine, he surely means a rebuild of the original
:dont know: was that minimal fix, or the full future proof ? Big difference.

I like the colour.. the tango gearbox tunnel is cool ... should have done the seat back as well :mrgreen:

Not for me. GT3 RS yes but not a Carrera. Looks too boy racer imo.

askgeez said:
Strong money for a 2007 s with 5 owners?

Below average miles , reasonable spec, and the dealer warranty reads well.
When it says "new" Hartech engine, he surely means a rebuild of the original
:dont know: was that minimal fix, or the full future proof ? Big difference.

I like the colour.. the tango gearbox tunnel is cool ... should have done the seat back as well :mrgreen:

I'd say strong money too but I'm probably a little out of touch, I wouldn't pay asking as it's too close to gen 2 345 money. Think I'll get in touch and see re the colour, has to be wrapped seems too rare to be true?

It's orange the holy grail lol, bet in the flesh the colour is amazing. But would never buy a wrapped car, bit like using a condom really just not the same..

Would always suspect minimal Hartech fix too, heres a question Hartech engine, how would this affect an OPC warranty, now these cars fall into OPC warranty bracket?

My turbo is that colour :thumb:

its marmite with reactions both positive and negative. Easy colour to polish though.

It says is a Porsche special order colour so I dont think its a wrap, personally I love it and always like the different colours from the safe black, silver, grey. I agree the lobster claws are not right for a loud colour car needs something equally loud . like the centre console agree with askgeez should get the seat backs done to match. check its a full hartech rebuild call Baz he will be able to tell you what was done to it. early 30k is the right sort of money for a 997.1S 06/07 that's unusually either colour or X51 etc. The special order colours always command a few K premium. Riviera,mexico etc etc. And its well speced will ave miles. I think its a good buy but do you PPI due diligence to be sure of no big bills early on as at 32k you would expect it to be fully sorted. :thumb: :grin:

The orange looks great, I like the wheels but other choices might be better, the Hartech rebuilt engine is a big plus

:)

Martian said:
I would've bought that green one if the owner were to include the plate! :lol:

:yuk:

:loser:

I'd get laughed out of town driving that :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch