Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Speedline Wheels

I think the decimal point is in the wrong place £3,325.00 :thumb: Even then they're too much dough :bandit:

Zingari said:
I think the decimal point is in the wrong place £3,325.00 :thumb: Even then they're too much dough :bandit:

Not really a fair judgement considering the rarity and make up of the wheels. Look at the price of 964RS Magnesium Cup I's which are a single piece and more common wheel.

The price does seem ridiculous but factor in the rarity and that they are NLA and I can see why the selling price is so high. They probably won't sell for anywhere near the asking price but given the chance on an auction for example and I can see them fetching strong money.

As mentioned earlier by NottsRS, I can imagine a 993GT2 owner would find these mighty attractive as spares for their £1M+ car.

C.

Wonder how much the centre lock version are now :what:

^^ the RS cup versions crop up from time to time on the bay ranging from €2.5-€5k per wheel....

Wow wee that's used too presumably.

These being NOS must make a big difference. Also presume NLA status.

Dom, yep, used and some in a poor state. Guess some owners would pay a sizeable premium for a correct date stamped set preceeding their cars manufactured date... :thumb:

You havign a laugh

I thought you grumpy guys were kicking up a storm in a teacup.

3 grand is not too bad.... To my surprise...

£33K !!!

Clearly there is the demand, Offer made, accepted, wheels sold.

Not by me but by someone with a bucket of cash. :thumb:

I don't think that the asking price is all that ridiculous considering their rarity & the massive rise in value of the GT2.

I sold my NOS set of Mg clubsport centerlocks a couple of years ago for $10k and probably could have got 50% more if I wanted to advertise.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back