Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DVLA Latest auction

Osh

Morning all

i got the latest DVLA auction catalogue sent through yesterday - there were several '911 XX' plates on offer - well worth a look chaps

Osh

I've had a look at this already.

Some tasty plates on offer and judging by recently sold prices from the last auction, bargains are still to be had.

Plates are marmite to a lot of car enthusiasts but i am definitely in the camp of the 'For'.

Kash

I quite like OMG 911P
:grin:

Only £250 reserve too!

There's also 811 LS which has my initials but one number off :frustrated:

is there a link for this, being in the FOR camp it might be worth a look

Cheers buddy

911 CV is a decent plate.
On top of hammer price though is VAT plus 8% buyers premium plus £80 assignment fee.

I love a good 911 plate...nothing naff in it imho

Shaoxter said:
I quite like OMG 911P
:grin:

Only £250 reserve too!

There's also 811 LS which has my initials but one number off :frustrated:

RUF 911P also there :puh:

Funtime said:
Anyone strike lucky? I missed it :frustrated:

Lost out on 2 plates.

Budget was £2k for one of them, and it ended up going for £8600!

I need to work harder.

I forgot all about this one, and looks like im too late to register now.

Yeah I missed out on a few plates I wanted as I didn't register in time. They went for loads more than the reserve though so nevermind!

I've clicked on the link above and it doesn't show results? Can someone post a link to the results? One letter off my ideal plate 911FV, a P instead of a V would see me part with money to a point

'afternoon all,

the latest set of cherished/private plates for auction have been released by DVLA. There's quite a few on there that would suit a 911/other Porkers - some of them at bargain prices.

Just check out the DVLA website for details - you can also sign up for their news letters which will notify you of all future registrations coming up for auction.

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back