Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlamp washers not working

Demort said:
if you dont press the right button .. they dont work :hand:
At work if we had a problem like this and the customer was present the code we used was an ID 10 T error.

You had identified it as a binary transmission error :dont know:

yes ok i messed up and any abuse is fair play....there was a button to press which i missed, haven't we all missed the button before at some point?

Yes, yes, never mind the abuse, did it work!!??

:popcorn:

i'm away at the minute i'm afraid but will update as soon as i get back....i'm hoping it doesn't work so i that i don't look such a moron :D

Not much help I suspect but I have a spare pair of squirters should you need them.

Btw - Are you on your holibobs?

:)

thanks for the offer monkey very kind i will let you know....holibobs i wish, no i'm away on a course with work im afraid :sad:

seeforez said:
thanks for the offer monkey very kind i will let you know....holibobs i wish, no i'm away on a course with work im afraid :sad:

Workibobs? Oh bad luck. :x

:lol:

CarreraMonkey you are fined five credits for repeated violations of the forum's verbal accord statutes.

Oooo fineybobs :judge:

:D

CarreraMonkey said:
GP41 said:
Oooo fineybobs :judge:

:D
:floor:

Anyway, I think workibobs should actually be 'jobbibobs'. Has a better ring about it. :lol:

I thought that's what cub scouts did ... Ah no, that was Bob-a-jobs. Do they still do that thing where they go from house to house with a gritty sponge asking if you need your car washing?

Are we far enough off topic now? (sorry OP).

just an update - now i have learnt to press the correct button....headlamp washers fully operational :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spilly67
Back