Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

eBay 996 Gt3

What a bargain
Would love a gt3 for 40k :eek: :thumb:

Thought they went for much much more !

adamw said:
What a bargain
Would love a gt3 for 40k :eek: :thumb:

Thought they went for much much more !

They do, though the fact that it was approaching 90k miles, was a Singapore import and of course was sold in an open auction will all be factors which will have greatly constrained how much people would nominally expect to go to. Essentially it had to be a bargain. I'd still call it very, very cheap for what it is though.

I bought Frasers GT3, Fantastic car and recently extensively refurbished too, small feature in March 911PW. I was previously on this forum but old email address.
I have a C4S Convertible and a 964RS Recreation toy car. Will get some pics up.
The GT3 is an outstanding car, he really undersold it.the work done the condition , the map and the exhaust set up is superb. 403bhp animal.
Car will be parked out on drive and used for all sorts, school run, few drive outs etc. I will likely thin out the fleet, dilemma over whether I chop thec4s or the 964. In reality it competes with my 964 so that may be the car to go.
Let's see.

911XBM said:
I bought Frasers GT3, Fantastic car and recently extensively refurbished too, small feature in March 911PW. I was previously on this forum but old email address.
I have a C4S Convertible and a 964RS Recreation toy car. Will get some pics up.

The GT3 is an outstanding car, he really undersold it.the work done the condition , the map and the exhaust set up is superb. 403bhp animal.
Car will be parked out on drive and used for all sorts, school run, few drive outs etc. I will likely thin out the fleet, dilemma over whether I chop thec4s or the 964. In reality it competes with my 964 so that may be the car to go.
Let's see.

Contrats on the purchase
:thumb:

Well done, looks like you got yourself a lovely sorted car.
Sounds like your going to make the most of it too, enjoy 👍

911xbm, congratulations and well done on getting a great car!

It was cheap at the asking price a year ago when it was in RPM Technic with a sticker price of £54k.

What a nice dilema to have, which car to let go?

Hope to hear your running reports in the future,

Cheers, Keith

tidy 6k profit in a few days.

why turn it around so quick if its such a great car?

still cheap at £46k

looks to have "sold" again, advert is down as no longer available, shame that's twice I missed that car :sad:

Something a little strange going on perhaps. I read in 911 & Porsche world that the first buyer didn't complete the ebay deal so not sure that the car changed owner or not.

If it did sell then perhaps it was a speculative buy, I'm not sure if I'd turn down that sort of profit for a quick flip, everything has it's price :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back