Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale: Porsche Junior Child Seat 9 months -> 3.5 years

pancobalt

Come on someone make me an offer !!!!!

Genuine Porsche Junior Child Seat for children aged between 9 months and 3.5 years of age (body weight: 9 to 18 kg). - Porsche part no 95504480288

just google the part number for library images please

has isofix fixings. I purchased the car seat from OPC Brooklands Byfleet on 03 March 2015, for £270.02, for my then 18 month old son. Only selling the car seat because he is now able to safely fit in a Halfords Essential 123 car seat.

I am looking for £190 or offers please. Collection only please absolutely no post sorry.

car seat is mint, no food/ drink allowed in my car and no nasty no1 or no 2 stains , they go in the nearest bush - not in daddy's P and j !

from a smoke and pet free home . I am located near Hampton Court palace , Surrey for collection. I have left car seat in situ in my 2005 c2s so buyer can assess ease of installation and test fits.

Complimentary orange juice , tea , coffee , beer with every test fit , whether purchase proceeds or not ,

original bill of sale , fixing brackets and instructions booklets included in sale.

New retail price is well over £300

Thank you for reading my advert.

Genuine Porsche Junior Child Seat for sale

currently fitted to my 2005 c2s - my 3.5 year old son has out grown it

condition of seat is mint. £190 or offers, collection only. thank you

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=118520

Is it possible to use this in the rear seats ? Got a 2007 Carrera 4S that doesn't have isofix.

yes most definitely

I currently have the seat fitted in the rear of my 997 2005 c2s

fits like a glove , nice and tight and more importantly SAFE

the isofix gives the likes of cayenne owners more options for front seat fitment etc

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back