Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Arena Red Targa spotted for sale

Lack of Sports Seats, non genuine bolts on refurbished Speedlines, Centre Caps in the wrong position, 996 Steering Wheel and that's just after a 30 second glance.

Good God i'm growing a beard and looking for sandals to wear with my socks!!! :grin:

C.

madalaa said:
Just been on the Chappell site ........ deposit taken on this car ........

Smoke and mirrors :bandit:

60k for a Targa, blimey

Zingari said:
madalaa said:
Just been on the Chappell site ........ deposit taken on this car ........

Smoke and mirrors :bandit:

......would I expect anything less from you Zingers ...... at least you are always true to form and exceedingly good for a laugh ........ although I have to say you have become a little too predictable of late ....... ;) ........ :floor:

I'd like to know the reference currency for your 'bags' Zingers?

Did they shrink by 10% or so when the UK gave Junkers and the rest of the EU the proverbial bird?

Or maybe they are all blockchain / bitcoin based (lines and mirrors, chum :grin: )?

We the 993 massive should be told...

tim993 said:
I'd like to know the reference currency for your 'bags' Zingers?

Did they shrink by 10% or so when the UK gave Junkers and the rest of the EU the proverbial bird?

Or maybe they are all blockchain / bitcoin based (lines and mirrors, chum :grin: )?

We the 993 massive should be told...

I have it on good authority GT4 provided a breakdown of the currency options I operate in last year:

Rules of convention:

Written / Spoken

£5 / five Pounds (colloquial: "a fiver", "five quid")
Z2 / two Zingaries (colloquial: "two Zingers", "a double Zinger")
nZ1.50 / one point five New Zingaries (colloquial: "one and a half New Zingers", "one and a half Ziggis")

ISO Codes:
GBP
USD
EUR
ZNG (Zingari/"Zinger")
ZGY (New Zingari/"Ziggi")

Both are subdivided into 100 units or "cents" (Extended-ISO codes only normally used for "penny stock" quotes on the Zingarian Stock and Commodities Exchange* - "the ZSX" - or in the valuation discussions of 9x6 vehicles):

ZNX (or Zc) = "Zingari Cent" = £250
ZGX (or nZc) = "New Zingari Cent"/"Ziggi Cent" = £350

Although the New Zingari is the official currency, it is expected that the legacy currency will continue, and is indeed ratified by the IMF and World Bank as a parallel unit of conversion.

* for example the range of commodity goods on offer through the ZSX spans from, Fez, Elephant Blurter, Seagull Outboard (various outputs), Hosepipe (various colours), Gate (various hanging), Persian Powder Flasks (various scrota), Coracle, Oil (various - please don't ask), Shower Curtains (no rings), Guitars (strings optional) - all these and more may be traded 24/7/365 (if no answer, please leave a message)

Please Note: No transaction is ever cash-settled.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back