Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:18 pm Post subject: 911uk members discount - 991.1 Turbo (and S) tuning from 9e
In association with Felix at Kline Innovations, we are able to offer exclusive to 911uk member some great tuning prices for your Porsche 991.1 Turbo PDK.
Pricing is the same whether for S model or non S model and results in performance are the same.
Base package with 100 Cell Kline (SS version) exhaust (or decat) - Normal Price - £6995+vat, 911uk price £6495+vat
This incorporates but not limited to...
- full inspection of the car
- boost leak check
- fitment of 100 Cell Kline SS exhaust system (or decat )
- Upgraded plugs - we will also conduct a compression test at the same time to check condition of the engine
- testing (using performance box) to confirm that the car is performing within parameters
1. With larger intake only add £995+vat (normally £1215+vat)
2. With larger intake and Kline SS manifolds add £2495+vat (normal price £2995+vat)
hp depends on which options, but with all options and decatted version, we are seeing approx 120ps increase above standard.
Applies to both Turbo and Turbo S.
Depends on the condition of the existing car and the options selected. As an example, with full Kline decat and intake, stock car runs 8.4 seconds 60-130, post installation 6.4 seconds.
- the car comes with two tunes - one for normal mode which is linear and picks up in the higher RPM, and the other for Sport/Sport Plus which runs a consistent 1.35-1.4 bar all the time.
- we do not run more than 1.4 consistent bar (Sport/Sport Plus) at any stage
- we have no need to change the map sensors on the car because we run low boost
- Fuel pressure remains consist at higher RPM and does not drop
- Zero knock
- All safeguards within the 991.1 DME are left in place - we do not increase any parameter ranges so to endanger the engine
- this is on stock fuel based on 97 or higher - we will not install methanol on this package
Please note that Sport Plus has no performance benefit over Sport mode. It is purely for shifting and suspension settings.
If you look at the graphs where I compare seconds and distance, look at the g-force lines. You can see the increase in power which results, which especially around Anglesey would make a difference. _________________ nineexcellence.com
Tel: 01293 226911. Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/Nineexcellence
#1 UK Turbo Tuner 253.6gps top speed. 9E Packages
IMI A Österreich
Joined: 02 Aug 2014 Posts: 996 Location: United Kingdom
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 pm Post subject:
Interesting that Porsche wanted the new 991 GT2 RS to have 700bhp. They couldn't manage the heat and had to settle for 660bhp
GT2 RS performance for fraction of the cost. Whats not to like
Joined: 14 Apr 2012 Posts: 74
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:09 am Post subject:
How much is just a remap if you want to stay standard with the parts and what kinda power figures/60-130 times are achievable?
Norfolk & Idea Österreich
Joined: 15 Jan 2016 Posts: 907 Location: South Yorkshire
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:01 am Post subject:
Reading this post makes me yearn for spring.... When I shall be rolling my bad boy out the garage! Can't wait. It'll be like getting it again.... woooo!!! _________________ 2012 997.2 Turbo Basalt Black
2008 Ducati 1098R (Track)
2016 Macan GTS
2008 Vito Sport- Household Star!
All times are GMT - 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum You cannot post calendar events in this forum