Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Has the market slowed...........

Zingari said:
Marky911 said:
The market has slowed. Not stalled but plateau'd. Same for 996GT3s and most other cars that rocketed ridiculously.

Basically the panic buying has stopped and with Brexit in the air I think people are holding off paying daft prices for average cars.

:hand: Dont tell Jonttt that. It will burst his rose tinted bubble :what:

I am still glad to have my 25 bags in a 993. Can't think of anywhere better / more secure to put some spare cash :hand:

Those who dream of 993 prices backing to anywhere near 2011 prices are in cloud Kookoo land :grin:

GT4 said:
I too have 25 bags waiting

:popcorn:

Why don't you and Zingari go halves on a 50 bagger.........it'd still be sat in the shed 90% of the time.

I have 25 bags for a manual 964 coupe. :popcorn:

alex yates said:
GT4 said:
I too have 25 bags waiting

:popcorn:

Why don't you and Zingari go halves on a 50 bagger.........it'd still be sat in the shed 90% of the time.

You know what I most admire about you, Alex, is your formatting.

I'll prove the concept one day :hand:

I am saving my 25 bags for yours Zingari :D

Zingari said:
I'll prove the concept one day :hand:

..... "concept" being the operative word ....... nothing much has ever come good from the use of that word ...... and adding "one day" makes it even worse ....... lol ...... ;)

Zingari said:
pI'll erov teh pencoct eon yad :hand:

It makes more sense now :thumb:

You can keep the change :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back