Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Road policy with track insurance included - recommendations?

Y2K

Never bothered with track Insurance before, but with my normal policy due for renewal, I thought I'd look into road + track combined policy.

Any recommendations please?

Classicline - well under £400 for my Turbo inc 6 UK track days with a recognised ATDO company. No brainer IMO :thumb:

plynchy said:
Classicline - well under £400 for my Turbo inc 6 UK track days with a recognised ATDO company. No brainer IMO :thumb:

Sounds ideal, thanks, I'll check it out.

Just received my renewal documents, 12% increase on last year :frustrated:

Renewed mine last week, came in same price as last year, sent them a few prices from confusethemeerkat.com and the came down about 12%.

If you don't ask... :grin:

ManningUK for me - unlimited UK trackdays (with ATDO organisers). Surcharge per day for overseas events though.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

Tried Footman James, Classic Line and Manning. Both Classic Line and Manning offered good quotes; I went with Manning in the end as the package offered suited my needs the best.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back