Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB 996 C4S manual coupe

JOHNC74

As per title looking for a C4S must be a manual, coupe with a black interior. Ideally sub 60k miles-cash waiting. Please get in touch if you are considering selling.

John

996 Coupe C4S

I have one in storage at the moment which meets your requirements except it has grey interior. It is a 2003 car, Fully loaded with 33K on the clock genuine.
PM me for further details

I have several cars in my pension collection and intend to get rid of 3 of them the others being a stunning 1985 Carrera3.2 targa SSE and a 2000 996 C4 cabriolet tiptronic with full Techart wide body kit , lowered suspension and GT3 wheels

Re: 996 Coupe C4S

peter roberts said:
I have one in storage at the moment which meets your requirements except it has grey interior. It is a 2003 car, Fully loaded with 33K on the clock genuine.
PM me for further details

I have several cars in my pension collection and intend to get rid of 3 of them the others being a stunning 1985 Carrera3.2 targa SSE and a 2000 996 C4 cabriolet tiptronic with full Techart wide body kit , lowered suspension and GT3 wheels

Do you have any photos?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back