Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MSV track day voucher

BadBiddy

Hi Boys,

I hope I'm allowed to see if anyone wants to buy this from me. I was given an MSV track day voucher - value £300. It needs using before mid- April. Would anyone like it for £250?? I just can't use it for various reasons ( holidays, time off available etc).
If anyone would like it please send me a PM.
Thanks
Nicola

Do you have to use it in one go or can it be split across multiple track days?

I've just read all the blurb and it says the track day(s) actually need to be booked before April 20th ( which is a year from the purchase of the voucher) so that means that you can use it towards as many as you like as long as they are booked prior to the above date. Most track days will cost most of that anyway but I guess you could book a track evening as well.

The options using an MSV voucher are Brands Hatch ( not so many track days on the full GP circuit though), Cadwell, Bedford, Snetterton or Oulton Park.

Having just read all the small print I could actually use it but having 'advertised ' it, you can still have it if you like. I've done track days at all of the above - Cadwell is my favourite track ever - but I guess it depends on where you live.

In that case you should probably just use it!
I'm already thinking of doing a couple of non-MSV track days this year and £300 for 2 further days might be too much...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back