Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 at JZM

^^congratulations King^^
white 64's are 8) :thumbs:

Re: going going gone

chokingfai said:
KMA880 said:
NottsRS said:

Now that was quick, will have to ask Russ who the lucky owner is...

I missed it on January, but not this time ^^

King

CONGRATS...

Dude, i want the full story on this car... Secondly can i take a cardboard trace for the rear carbon custom archliners... I want these for my 964rs build.

Am PM'ing you now!

within this site, if funds not a problem you could make a collection of special Porsche for less than £2,000,00

I have made a pencil draft and the OP identified the start - Snagged
:thumbs:

isn't that roger harradine's old car? still looks fantastic and a bargin when you look at the 997 gt3's

robertpaulson said:
isn't that roger harradine's old car? still looks fantastic and a bargin when you look at the 997 gt3's

It is indeed Rogers car

Roger Who?

robertpaulson said:

Have i missed something... Roger who? Would like to find out more?

Link/reference to another thread?

Cheers

KMA880 said:
Palladium said:
I just looked at their stock list, how the hell are they finding such low mileage ageing cars? I wish I could. Amazing stock.

These guys are good at finding rare cars. Rob says they don't even have to look for cars, as customers come to them to sell. I guess it is the good reputation

Some of the buyers tend to be foreign with a lot of the GT3's going to Thailand and the Far East. He also mentioned they send their kids in to the showroom to complete the transactions (as they are studying in the UK ofcourse!), then they have the cars put straight into storage.

After 3 years they then have it shipped over to their country. This bypasses the tax supposedly?

:dont know:

Russ from JZM told me they were asked to sell some cars from a collection of 70+ Porsches, which included 993 Turbo S, 930 Turbo LE, 964 Carrera 2 Tip, 996 GT2, and 930 Turbo.

Re: going going gone

KMA880 said:
chokingfai said:
KMA880 said:
NottsRS said:

Now that was quick, will have to ask Russ who the lucky owner is...

I missed it on January, but not this time ^^

King

CONGRATS...

Dude, i want the full story on this car... Secondly can i take a cardboard trace for the rear carbon custom archliners... I want these for my 964rs build.

Am PM'ing you now!

I believe Roger manufacturers those carbon parts ,there were some for sale on the 964 Facebook page ....PM me for details

Thanks to @Roger Harradine for making me a set of custom carbon rear arch liners. No more dirt and muck being kicked into the rear bumper and through the light clusters.:thumbs:

Very posh :thumb:

That looks very nice indeed!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back