Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 964 Videos

paul284pt

Hi,

I haven't seen a thread here for 964 videos so I thought I'd start one to give us something to look forward to while we're waiting for Spring.

Here's my offering, apologies to anyone who's already seen it.

Cheers,
Paul

Maybe Keith could post the video he shot of us hooning around the Scottish Borders.

Here it is Tom , a blast from the past
:)

This one is special for me , i watched it a thousand times before i got my Red 964

OK here is a little test for you 964 aficionados,,, who can tell me why the wheels shown in this clip are "not" original cup ones. :roll:

Was the RS wheel a lightweight magnesium 'Design 92' wheel?

I'm no expert.

Cheers, Keith.

jkeith said:
Was the RS wheel a lightweight magnesium 'Design 92' wheel?

I'm no expert.

Cheers, Keith.

Keith ... Not the right answer in afraid :pc: :grin:

Edges on the spokes are too flat should have a rounder look, cup copies :thumb:

Ghengis said:
Maybe Keith could post the video he shot of us hooning around the Scottish Borders.

Good day that ,really need to make an effort to come down for a run with the Turbo

Gazc2 said:
Edges on the spokes are too flat should have a rounder look, cup copies :thumb:

Naa that's not it Gaz :grin:

917k , good video

Thanks for embedding it :thumb:

Twas a great trip, my fisrt visit to Spa, 6th consecutive time in April :)

kp964 said:
OK here is a little test for you 964 aficionados,,, who can tell me why the wheels shown in this clip are "not" original cup ones. :roll:

I guess the original mags are too expensive to keep on the car - or sold off to make some money (they go for around 10k€ a set).

How to spot the replica Cup I's?:

1) Lug nut holes too close to center cap
2) Wrong shape of spokes
3) Wrong shape of lip
4) No ET markings next to valve stem if comparing to aluminium Cup I's or no "Magnesium" lettering on the wheel (between spokes) if comparing to magnesium Cup I's

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back