Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A few pics of my 997.1 Turbo

Thanks for more kind words

I am always up for a meet, or a good drive :)

Should I plump for 996tt in Feb or save a few months longer and go for a 997tt???

If you can be patient, I'd go for the 997. 996 is a great car that's for sure, but the 997 Turbo is a total beast! If you can hold out, your patience will be rewarded.

Stunning car :worship:

Andy_Ran said:

My 996 GT2 had a similar home, although I think your garage looks a bit wider :)

gt2-garage.jpg

Very nice car you have there mate I should be getting mine tomorrow.
Where aborts are you based we may be able to meet up.
JIM

my new turbo only just fits in the garage and I can only open the door a little bit which makes it hard for me to get in and out of it.
JIM

The new fangle house garages suck some what dont they!

Jimi i am in Kent

Not usually a fan of Silver, but that does look very nice indeed.

:thumb: :thumb:

This thread is over 3 years old and was resurrected by a scammer selling something nothing to do with cars.

For the record this car is featured in a number of Total 911 articles and became well known at 911uk Kent Breakfast meetings.

Andy sold it over a year ago.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back