Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Heater not working.

Satch

Hello all.

So i went to start the 991 this morning thinking i would have a 20 minute drive (not been out in about a month)

When i came to put the heaters on, nothing at all happens, no matter what setting i use, there is nothing coming out for the front windscreen, rear windscreen heaters, or A/C.

The climate control panels all still work exactly as they should, and they would give the impression that they are working (LED's lighting up when i press the buttons) but no hot or cold air at all.

Anybody had this?

Ive not seen one yet but i seem to remember there was a problem with the blower motor sticking on some 991 / 981 .

For some it was a replacement blower .. for other people it started working again.

OK so i took this to Porsche as i still have a warranty on it.

Turns out it was the blower which was faulty. He had ordered in the blower and resistor but only the blower was fitted, in hindsight i wish i had asked him to just fit both.

SO now i have a lovely warm cabin again.

All fixed under warranty which is good. What is alarming is that its the second time its been in within 6 months, hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back