Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ramming it in the back

sideways

Amazing what you can get in a 911.
Had to use my car to drop off some stands at Excel today. Boot full of stuff too!
Still managed to find room for two humans.

Attachments

• img_4525_141.jpg
    img_4525_141.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 4,869
Nice one!

Actually, what can you get in a 911 would be a good thread... a relatively feeble attempt, but my entry;

911_bike.jpg

That looks a right old faff getting that in there and loads of risk of damage to the interior.

Attachments

• 1_510.png
    1_510.png
    785.6 KB · Views: 4,750
  • 2jpg_460.png
    2jpg_460.png
    948.6 KB · Views: 4,750
  • 3_139.png
    3_139.png
    924.4 KB · Views: 4,750
Agreed, that looks a far neater solution, needs must on that particular occasion as it was the only way of getting home from the indie! I'd worry about the suckers marking a painted roof though.

Anyone else got any pics of surprising things in 911s... grand pianos, llamas etc?

I could try getting one of the donkeys into mine, if you want.

Robertb said:
Nice one!

Actually, what can you get in a 911 would be a good thread... a relatively feeble attempt, but my entry;

911_bike.jpg
That's brave putting a bike frame in! :eek:
I was paranoid about a couple of metal rods, somewhere in the middle of the boxes, coming out under cornering.
It turned out that a boat would have been more suitable transport yesterday.

I may post another entry into the 'will it fit' thread as we move house next week and my other half has decided to take the youngest to the in laws.
Now where will the second cat box fit....

Ramming it in the back............sideways..............in the 991 forum..........whatever next? :oops:

@ WeeJimmy - Robert and I have discussed those suckers before, surely they must at least mar the paintwork?!

alex yates said:
Ramming it in the back............sideways..............in the 991 forum..........whatever next? :oops:
The suggestion that [whisper it] it's better looking than a 997 :floor:

The return of Marty Wild said:
@ WeeJimmy - Robert and I have discussed those suckers before, surely they must at least mar the paintwork?!

Nope. Not a mark. They come with caps to keep them clean when not in use and the suggest you wash them before applying. Plus I have the glass sunroof so they only mount on glass on my car.

But two mates use them as well on their. F-type R and Mustang 5.0 and they do go directly on the paint with no issue at all. Brilliant product.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back