Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

444bhp 991 Gen 2 GTS range lands from £94,316

I have just cancelled my C4s march delivery for a 2GTS in Sapphire blue with red/black leather interior, rear wheel steering and some extra bits.

Came in 200 quid cheaper than my C4s build.

Cant wait, hope for April delivery.
Simon

Simonl72 said:
I have just cancelled my C4s march delivery for a 2GTS in Sapphire blue with red/black leather interior, rear wheel steering and some extra bits.
Can I ask the reason for the move from 4WD to RWD?

~ Maxie :?:

Maxie said:
Simonl72 said:

The lure of a shiny latest gen GTS for the same money as a C4s I'd guess! :thumbs:

Simonl72 said:

Came in 200 quid cheaper than my C4s build.

Cant wait, hope for April delivery.
Simon

I also cancelled my CS4 order last Monday, and ordered a 2GTS. One of my reasons for ordering the CS4 was the wide body. I have included the RWS and the 20mm PDDC in the order.I am not sure when I will get it, but hopefully April/May

Maxie said:
Simonl72 said:

To be honest I only ended up with my current 4GTS as a short term car. Always wanted a new build but took the 4GTS for a few months with a deal on the new build C4s. Didn't intend on a 4WD to start with. Ordered the C4s as I like the wide body, not necessarily the 4WD.

By switching to the 2GTS I retain the wide body but built to the spec I want. The bonus is that the GTS build comes in within a £100 of the C4s.

I hope I enjoy the 2wd as much as the 4. I'm sure it'll be great.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back