Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Spec for my new Carrera 4S

I called the dealer about my order to do that and told they were quoting Jan-18 for C4S

CarreraMonkey said:
A freind of mine has a 991.2 GTS, with quite a lot of exclusive touches. The cost soon adds up by the sounds of it

8)

Can't have - it's only been announced today! Not even in OPC's yet!

Itstony said:
I called the dealer about my order to do that and told they were quoting Jan-18 for C4S

I thought you could place an order now, and will be available in March.
I am looking at cancelling my order for a 4S which is due in march and go for the GTS instead.

Gorsh said:
CarreraMonkey said:
A freind of mine has a 991.2 GTS, with quite a lot of exclusive touches. The cost soon adds up by the sounds of it

8)

Oh maybe it's a gen1 then? Had it for about a year. Nice car.

Hmetwally said:
Hello,

Very nice specs indeed,

I agree regarding the BOSE, it is a real disappointment, can't get a nice sound no matter how i fiddle with the settings. I have had the Burmester on a previous Cayenne S and the difference is really monumental. My next car will sure have Burmester, worth every penny IMO.

On the power steering plus, can it be easily removed? I have it on my car and it doesn't strike me as being overtly light to steer the car up to the point that i suspect it was dropped from the specs by accident. I will re check.
My question is, can you feel a material difference with PSP or without?

Thanks in advance

I have Burmester and have never regretted it!

Power Steering Plus is a software configuration option. I specced it on my 991.1 and liked it at low speeds, but there was a vagueness to the steering when transitioning from moderate to high speed that I found unnerving so I got them to turn it off. I dont feel the car is madly heavy at low speed and the unnerving feeling has gone.

The dealer was reluctant to turn it off as they weren't sure they could turn it back on, but I think it can be added to any car retrospectively. Iv'e not asked for it to be re-enabled so that remains unproven!

Maybe they improved it on the 991.2? Hopefully as I am definitely a -1 for PSP!

Gorsh said:
CarreraMonkey said:

8)

Mine will be LHD, that's why.
Which Porsche have just stop further supplying to the UK.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back