Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Love him or hate him, this 993 powered 964 is pretty awesome

964. Enough said :thumb:

Big fan of Magnus walker, love the car but as jethro says I'd have the car half an inch higher on each corner.
Agree with badlands above the written and video journalism work by both Harris and Bovingdon are always worth tuning in to.

Had a quick chat to him a couple of years ago when he organised a meet up in Sheffield, he's a genuine Porsche enthusiast with his own take on things.

He was very interested in all the people and cars that showed up, just seamed to want to learn whatever he could

While not all the mods are to my taste but I respect his passion and focus

S10lemon said:
He was very interested in all the people and cars that showed up, just seamed to want to learn whatever he could

Any chance we can get Jonttt and Magnus together to talk values :dont know:

Magnus Walker does seem to be one of those people who polarises opinions. So much is said about him, for and against, that it comes as a really nice surprise to see him in a video like this, as a genuine Porsche nut and someone I would like to meet. I love what he does to the cars, no half measures and attention to the details that matter to him. He has a great business model too, for taking clothing or cars and adding value. He certainly understands his market.

Has there been any news on the 227 car? I had rather hoped that it would get resurrected in some form

I think this car looks fantastic, the absolute business except for one clear exception
-the silly grills on top of each front wing.....they look gormless and Magnus should have known better.....

carkid said:
I think this car looks fantastic, the absolute business except for one clear exception
-the silly grills on top of each front wing.....they look gormless and Magnus should have known better.....

They're my favourite bit :oops:

Loads of work to press those in. Also love the fuel cap revision.

Chris

rear lights .. homage to the 1967 911R's rear lights

Personally don't like them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back