Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GROUP BUY 993/964 Engine Insulation Cover

Re: payment options...

KMA880 said:
... i may attempt to get them all delivered to me and you lucky chaps can either pick them up from me or i can put it in the post for a fraction of the cost above.

Something tells me that Highway went down this path a little unsuccessfully....

:?:

Yes please!

Elvira is asking for (€95 / Carbon) (€60 / Plastic)

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1 (C)
- nik x1 (C)
- RobIpswichUK (C)
- mightyvr6 (P)

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)

MikeRSR said:
Yes please +1 for carbon (C)

MikeRsR
Put your name and preference on the list and paste the list on your reply.

Tallboy
What is your preference plastic or carbon?

Ta
Kash

KMA880 said:
MikeRSR said:
Yes please +1 for carbon (C)

MikeRsR
Put your name and preference on the list and paste the list on your reply.

Tallboy
What is your preference plastic or carbon?

Ta
Kash

Apologies, I edited my original post after it had been copied

I'd like a "C" please

Thanks

Yes please!

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1 (C)
- nik x1 (C)
- RobIpswichUK (C)
- mightyvr6 (P)
-axlefoley x1 (C)

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)

axlefoley said:
Yes please!

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge x1 (C)
- nik x1 (C)
- RobIpswichUK (C)
- mightyvr6 (P)
-axlefoley x1 (C)

- KMA880 (Kash) x1 (C)
- Tallboy x 1
- Nacho_mcm x1 (P)
Yes please
Backitoff 964 X1 (C)

UPDATED 13/01/17

UPDATES BELOW, BOLD = CONFIRMED AND WILL BE SENDING ME THEIR DETAILS.

We are few short of 10 (minimum order) so can you all please spread the word to others who may be interested.
For the others on the list please PM me to confirm so i can send the details across. Lastly, slight delay on photos as production has been delayed, Aiming for the end of the month as originally planned

(C) Carbon
(P) Plastic

- KMA880 (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge (C)
- nik (C)
- RobIpswichUK (C)
- axlefoley (C)
- mightyvr6 (P)
- 911 AU (P)

- KMA880 (Kash) (C)
- Tallboy (C)
- Backitoff 964 (C)
- Nacho_mcm (P)

I will have photos from Elvira next week of the pastic and carbon parts. Chaps above, please PM me to confirm you are still interested in ordering. I shall send you my payment/personal details and you all can send your delivery address. (Alternatively if you want to order direct from Elvira, you can do so +20Eur postage).

Once everyone has confirmed, you can all pay on the same day and i can then bulk pay Elvira. She will then dispatch. Any questions or concerns please let me know?

Slightly Delayed

Apologise all, been extremely busy at work this Jan.

This is on track for the end of the month but still waiting for replies from a few of you. The rest have already given me there details and i shall be in touch by the end of the week.

L90 Forum details on Elvira's products
http://www.world964owners.com/single-post/2015/02/12/TIDY-UP-YOUR-ENGINE-BAY-LOW-COST-MOD

Nacho, as you are in Spain you should drop Elvira an email. Her details are below and her Paypal details are also the same.
Simply quote the thread and the price she has agreed for our group order of 10+.

[email protected]

Everyone else - apologise about the delay, the supplier for the carbon strips had to be changed as Elvira was not happy about the quality.
As mentoned i shall send photos before confirming. If you have questions let me know and many apologise about the delays.

Finally Ready

All

Apologies about the delays. Elvira has said they are ready. Photos to be posted here over the weekend.

Regards
Kash

Finally....

Finally the strips are ready. Elvira had an issue with her previous carbon supplier hence the delay. In addition i wanted to ensure the quality of the carbon was upto my OCD standards.

The below photos are during the fabrication (as the holes had not been drilled). The final image shows the carbon batch. (Plastic ones were already in stock)
I've asked Elvira to group the orders by the names supplied on the list, this way it will be easy for me to dispatch them all to you.

I shall be paying early next week so will confirm once done and you kind chaps can transfer the funds/pay cash on collection.

Options Below.
- Royal Mail Recorded
- Beaconsfield Services (set a time)
- MB World (911uk meet on the 26 Feb)

(C) Carbon €95 / (P) Plastic €60

- Alam (Kash) x2 (C)
- madge (C)
- nik (C)
- RobIpswichUK (C)
- axlefoley (C)
- mightyvr6 (P)
- 911 AU (P)