Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 OWNERS SURVEY...which 997 do / did you own ??

997 OWNERS SURVEY...which 997 do / did you own ??

• Total voters
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
997.1 Turbo
Details please :thumb:

Bit like yours mate but 46k on the clock,with comfort seats,sunroof,chrono,bose,and beautiful shiny basalt black.
Is it the RSJ car?
I bought mine from your neck of the woods just over a year ago. Wouldn't be able to afford to buy it now so I consider myself lucky.
Well done on your choice of car - they really are stunning motors.
Be sure to post up some pics when you get the opportunity :thumb:

Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
997.1 Turbo

Bit like yours mate but 46k on the clock,with comfort seats,sunroof,chrono,bose,and beautiful shiny basalt black.
Is it the RSJ car?
I bought mine from your neck of the woods just over a year ago. Wouldn't be able to afford to buy it now so I consider myself lucky.

It was from rsj,i have posted a few pics in other threads over my years ownership,and yes we are very lucky!!
Where abouts did you buy yours from?

997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
997.1 Turbo

Is it the RSJ car?

It was from rsj,i have posted a few pics in other threads over my years ownership,and yes we are very lucky!!
Ah, I thought you had recently bought.
Mine was a private sale from a chap living in Hartlepool so apologies if my geography is not spot on with that being your neck of the woods :grin:

Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
997.1 Turbo

Is it the RSJ car?

Mine was a private sale from a chap living in Hartlepool so apologies if my geography is not spot on with that being your neck of the woods :grin:

No worries mate,Hartlepool is just up the road for me,i did not dare to buy private.
Its the best car i have ever owned,they are amazing.

997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
997.1 Turbo

Is it the RSJ car?

No worries mate,Hartlepool is just up the road for me,i did not dare to buy private.
Its the best car i have ever owned,they are amazing.
I am as happy to buy private as I am from a dealer. I have seen some very average cars for top money from the trade so if I can find a great private car then I am happy to make the saving.
Glad you are enjoying your motor - they are brilliant - and I wish you more fun in 2017 :thumb:

Thankyou very much sir,and may 2017 be full of happy and safe miles for yourself also.

997 Turbo S
registered December 2009
bought privately 30/12/2016 saved a fortune ':)'
miles 25,200
meteor gray
NO mods and staying that way
url]

997.2 Turbo. Atlas grey, terracotta interior. DSC module and Europipe.

Attachments

• untitled_136.jpg
    untitled_136.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 23,442
Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
997.1 Turbo

Is it the RSJ car?

Was that the one you bought out from under my nose!! I was gutted when I lost that one as it was only 20 miles from me!

2006 3.8 C2S Tip with 40,000 on the clock. :)

2008 C2S coupe, manual in Slate Grey.

Attachments

• 71aa97ff_8278_45ea_8b3f_4d82f2c217f8_167.jpeg
    71aa97ff_8278_45ea_8b3f_4d82f2c217f8_167.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 20,524
easternjets said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
Scholester said:
997ant said:
997.1 Turbo

Is it the RSJ car?

Was that the one you bought out from under my nose!! I was gutted when I lost that one as it was only 20 miles from me!

Hi Nick,
Mine or the RSJ car? I had my deposit down pronto as soon as I came across the advert. I had been very actively looking so wasn't about to miss any new cars entering the market.

997 C2S manual

Attachments

• 6a6c2b30_a99e_4643_b0ad_f8ef075c542c_162.jpeg
    6a6c2b30_a99e_4643_b0ad_f8ef075c542c_162.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 12,756

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back