Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Viper Green 993

I met a guy with a Viper C2 at the Brands Porsche festival in 2014.

I have a few photos, but don't like to post pictures of others cars online.
If it is the same car the plate was N---POR at the time.

The car was rhd and originally supplied to the UK, believed to be the only one?

I love that photo, I saw it last night and showed my gf who rolled her eyes at me :)

It looks fantastic, I saw a viper green I think 2.7 hot rod that had been built for a wealthy client at Paul Stephens that looked fabulous. It would never impress the illuminati but I loved it.

vipegreen_816.jpg

If thats a genuine from the factory colour then thats rarer than an honest second hand car dealer from hull.

Dont want to offend the owner of posting pics of the car......i have way too much time on my hands right now and im bored stiff.

I think it looks very nice 8)

Each to their own but i'm not a fan. Lairy colours suit the lairy models IMO, RS Big Wing, GT2 etc.
Bright colours like this need drama, big spoilers, deep dish split rims, stripped out racers.

Riviera Blue being the exception as it suits just about any Porsche IMO. ;)

C.

The last time I was at Dove House they had a yellow 993 on the ramp which looked superb- and a green one would be even better.......
IMHO there are very few cars more desirable than a factory original green 993.

cableguy said:
Each to their own but i'm not a fan. Lairy colours suit the lairy models IMO, RS Big Wing, GT2 etc.
Bright colours like this need drama, big spoilers, deep dish split rims, stripped out racers.

Riviera Blue being the exception as it suits just about any Porsche IMO. ;)

C.

Going to have to disgree :puh: - taking this thread a little off-topic...

Orange (not sure which shade?) is pretty 'lairy' and looks perfect without any big wings or spoilers.
The wheels are spot on, though:

theon1P.jpg

XnUufCV.jpg

qWfDMhU.jpg

One of the best looking 993's I've seen; definitely challenges Riviera for the title! :)

Then again, the same could be said for Turquoise:

Porsche-993-rare-blue-turquoise-detailed-northwestautosalon-final2.jpg

02446bf28f9cb1a17f99085fa3f07679.jpg

Porsche-993-rare-blue-turquoise-detailed-northwestautosalon-clearbra-install.jpg

^ http://northwestautosalon.com/2013/...ue-turquoise-993-gets-fanatic-detail-at-nwas/

The wheel/tyre combo on that blue one are pretty much perfect.

What a nice car to look at.

The Orange WB does look good in the sunshine, however not so sure about living with it day to day in blighty... plus the pics have been enhanced. ;)

My previous 993 was a Vesuvius C2S and looked awesome in the sunshine, however it was a PITA to keep clean and swirl marks in the paint were a b!tch.

C.

The green car was in St Albans for years but I have not seen it for ages - and my office overlooks a busy road where i have seen it go past many times.

It would be worth a mint - boom, boom!

I love these bright solid colours. I'm going to need strong control to resist bright orange when my car eventually gets it's full respray.

When I was car hunting, I was offered a 993 in Wimbledon Green, which is a pepperminty colour. At the time I thought it was a bit too lairy, and bought Arctic, but with hindsight should have gone for it.

Look like 2 different 993's. The car on the lift is the St Albans based car and looks more Signal Green.

I think the bright colours look great. Orange is awesome but not sure about that suspension...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back