Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manual, black on black 997 Turbo for £52k

T8

Super Moderator
If it's as described, that is a very good buy indeed :chin:

Shame it doesn't look like it has sports seats, but otherwise lovely.

MJA911 said:
If it's as described, that is a very good buy indeed :chin:

Shame it doesn't look like it has sports seats, but otherwise lovely.

They look like sports seats to me from the depth of the bolsters?

I would have said not, the back rest doesn't look sports seats either, they have thicker upholstery on the side. I had sports previously, my current car doesn't, so I've looked and compared many a time :x

No heated seats! :eek:

Terrible spec :D Oh wait mine no longer has heated seats either...

Interested to see how long that hangs around for. As long as the car is neat the seats can easily be changed :)

apollokre1d said:
Interested to see how long that hangs around for. As long as the car is neat the seats can easily be changed :)

Don't want to take this off topic, but I've always baulked at how much sports seats cost, whatever the source, getting too tight as I age :nooo:

MJA911 said:
apollokre1d said:

Don't want to take this off topic, but I've always baulked at how much sports seats cost, whatever the source, getting too tight as I age :nooo:

Fair enough they aren't cheap but compared to the carbon folding bucket seats they are a bargain :)

Dreadful photos... because what 997TT buyers really want to see is a close up of the steering wheel boss.

What's a Market Launch Vehicle anyway?

Looks better value than the delivery miles 911R that the same dealer is selling for £465k! :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back