Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

bargain 3.2 coupe

100k is way too soon, to be changing a gearbox. mine is 125k and works perfectly.

Palladium said:
that's what I call a list of porsches, maybe it is time for another brand.

if you looked at the whole journey that you have had in a financial sense, what has been the score regarding profit or loss with all these 911s.?

None of them were bought with a view of making money albeit been a tight Yorkshire man I didn't want lose anything either.
Suffice to say I have made money, but that was before they all became over-priced especially the older stuff, they're just ot worth the money people are willing to pay IMO, but hey fair play to the owners having their palms crossed with healthy profits.

Palladium said:
100k is way too soon, to be changing a gearbox. mine is 125k and works perfectly.

Each gearbox is never the same,I have my own pre maintenance plan I use on my car.
I work my way around it before things go wrong.

I think it helps keep the car in top condition.

I love these cars in gold. Mine is a light metallic blue which I have just grown to love but when I bought it I wished it was gold. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back