Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Grand Tour on Amazon Prime: Episode 1, 2 & 3

CFo said:
Jcx said:
errr... acronym not anagram. :floor: that was like throwing a custard pie in your own face!

Yup. I realised as soon as I hit submit. Maybe I was put off by your spelling? :frustrated:

not my spelling pal. not this time anyway...

Jcx said:
not my spelling pal. not this time anyway...

Yep, not my day, edited 2 minutes before your post.

CFo said:
Jcx said:
errr... acronym not anagram. :floor: that was like throwing a custard pie in your own face!

Yup. I realised as soon as I hit submit. Maybe I was put off by isysman's spelling? :frustrated:

"I played all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order!" - Eric Morecambe

isysman said:
"I played all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order!" - Eric Morecambe

:grin:

Ep 4, bit better as they actually had a GT3 RS and it wasn't slated by JC, rest of it was rubbish as per.

This week's episode redeemed itself a bit
I quite enjoyed the Ford vs fezza history lesson :thumb: certainly worth the watch this week I thought

996lee said:
This week's episode redeemed itself a bit
I quite enjoyed the Ford vs fezza history lesson :thumb: certainly worth the watch this week I thought

Yeah, agree, more cars, fewer stupid bits.

I've been out of action for the last 6 weeks with a ruptured Achilles - no driving the Porsche for me but I have managed a lot of TV....

Worked my way through this series and IMHO Clarkson and Co are taking the pi$$ in terms of value for money from Amazon - it looks more and more staged and scripted and is just not funny any longer...

mikeluke said:
I've been out of action for the last 6 weeks with a ruptured Achilles - no driving the Porsche for me but I have managed a lot of TV....

Worked my way through this series and IMHO Clarkson and Co are taking the pi$$ in terms of value for money from Amazon - it looks more and more staged and scripted and is just not funny any longer...

Tend to agree, usually about 10 minutes worth watching in any hour.

Recently I have started to skip the nonsense and watch the car reviews. Has cut my viewing time down but 90% at least. I just can't tolerate the pointless stuff anymore, maybe I need an implant of humor or something.

On the other hand I am looking forward to seeing more content either online or on TV from Chris Harris or Rory Reid. Failing that I will continue to watch Obsessed Garage, Mr JWW, Nick Murray (he needs to hurry and get his 911 already!) and others on YouTube.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back