Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Members cars / projects

Hi, I am new, so forgive me if its an obvious question, I am looking in the garage section to check out owners projects and cars and there does not seem to be much information in the various cars sections. Do any of these cars have more detailed threads, is this section a summary, or is the information on each car simply whats available on each one?

Thanks!

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum, many of the project threads are hidden within the sub-forums. I started one a little while back based on a 996 here and another one here with my other car. If you are more interested in other models try the different sub forums. Good luck :thumb:

:welcome:

Each model forum has a FAQ section which had common DIY guides.

Or if it is more extreme mods then there are plenty on here but no specific section for them. What flavour is your pork? Are you looking for any mod in particular?

Thanks fells, was interested particularly in anything relating to my flavour pork, (996 GT3)

I also run an E92 M3 and hang out on M3cutters forum, where they have a dedicated sub forum for all project cars, so its easy to find particular vehicles.

I imagined that was what the garage section was, but it appears not, more of a register of vehicles.

I can trawl through the GT sub forum..is that where I am most likely to find any modding or restoration threads on these cars?

cheers, mark

Hi Mark,
There do seem to be a lot more project threads on Cutters than there are over here, that is just how it is. As mentioned, there are a few, they are just dotted around the place.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back