Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porkless

plynchy said:
Very nice.

Mine's just shy of 400 I think, if that's a genuine 450 it will be ridiculous. The power band is very, very narrow, nothing till 4k rpm then WALLOP. :worship:

Who did the engine spec/build/map?

Ken Norris mate.
He's just recently (less than 2k miles) re-done the head, he reckons its about 450BHP, I need to get it on the rollers to see.
My 911 was running around 500bhp but the shove in the back this cossie gives you on boost is just plain silly.

They are silly. :D

And utterly useless in the wet/damp at those power levels. Can't wait to get mine running again and go head to head with the 996, up to 120-130 will be interesting. :?:

plynchy said:
They are silly. :D

And utterly useless in the wet/damp at those power levels. Can't wait to get mine running again and go head to head with the 996, up to 120-130 will be interesting. :?:

Yeah found that out on Wednesday when I picked it up!!
Frightened me to bloody death.

It was Norris Motorsport who did the build, I think they are Derby way....

Attachments

• s_l1600_110.jpg
    s_l1600_110.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 7,470
Yep, never heard anything bad about them, very well regarded in Cossie circles.

Lovely... and Moonstone is THE colour for the 3 Door IMO. :thumb:

Had a couple of Saph's running Stage 2 many moons ago, fond memories.

Are the Comp MO's fitted to clear bigger brakes?

C.

cableguy said:
Lovely... and Moonstone is THE colour for the 3 Door IMO. :thumb:

Had a couple of Saph's running Stage 2 many moons ago, fond memories.

Are the Comp MO's fitted to clear bigger brakes?

C.

Good question mate, if it was a 911 related question i'd know still learning re cosies!!
Its got 6 pot AP racing calipers on the front with obviously bigger discs (alcons??)
Rear discs and calipers look like standard cossie variants. Just got to get some sealing kits for the rear lights as they are leaking in water.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back