Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New car collected today

sideways

Hi all
Just a quick hello.
Manage to collect my new carrera today at 4pm. Unfortunately Guildford had turned into a car park, so my first hour in it was doing 1mph whilst travelling 300 yards.
:nooo:
Kids in bed and wife in front of TV, so I went for a cheeky blast. I had to take it easy as the temp has dropped to -4 around here and it hasn't got winter boots on it yet, but what an epic car.
So happy :thumbs:
Will post pics shortly.

Adding images on iPhone is no fun! Will add more later and certainly follow the link to other forum.

Attachments

• img_4118_108.jpg
    img_4118_108.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 3,331
  • img_1377_316.jpg
    img_1377_316.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 3,225
  • img_4119_214.jpg
    img_4119_214.jpg
    953 KB · Views: 3,225
Congrats :thumbs:
Mine won't be arriving until the end of the month or next year.
Waiting is a killer but looking forward to the experience day next week as compensation.

Pics ASAP!

TDK.

:thumb: :thumb:

My experience sounds similar to yours.
When I picked mine up about 6 months ago, the 200 mile trip home was done in driving rain and a motorway which was mostly at a standstill.

congrats

what are the details of the spec :thumb:

Heres the car spec:
Night Blue
ParkAssist with reversing camera
Rear Wiper
Electric slide/tilt glass sunroof
PDK
20 inch Carrera S wheels
Cruise
Auto dimming mirror/rain sensor
Heated mult function steering wheel
Seat heating
Floor mats (wtf)
Isofix on front seat (kids gotta come out sometimes!)
BOSE
Sports tailpipes in Black

I agonised whether to go for an S model, but at 9k more it just pushed the budget out of my comfort zone. TBH so far i havnt felt it misses too much from the S i drove. It certainly feels faster then my last RS4, although i have to be a little more careful on wet roundabouts! But thats all the fun.
Still have to pinch myself everytime i see it on the drive.
:D

Excellent! love the exhaust.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back