Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Amazing RSR replica...

jack.pe

Guys,

Mate of mine bought himself a really cool RSR replica. i went with him on the pickup and got a drive too. Absolutely love this beast!!

Short video on the pickup and drive if youre interested!

Attachments

• img_0928_153.jpg
    img_0928_153.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 3,632
Lovely car sounds great. I have driven a friend of mine who has a very similar car to this on a few occasions so really get the appeal. That over-take at 9mins odd was a bit risqué when viewed from the angle in the video :hand:
Is the roll cage cross member just in front of your knees how they all are?
Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Stunning, although I think some deep dish Fuchs would look even better... 8)

Something like these...

C.

Attachments

• rsr_438.jpg
    rsr_438.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3,562
jack.pe said:
Guys,

Mate of mine bought himself a really cool RSR replica. i went with him on the pickup and got a drive too. Absolutely love this beast!!

Short video on the pickup and drive if youre interested!

On a separate note Jack, (and sorry to hijack your thread), did you do the 993 gearbox conversion in the end? I'm currently going from C4 to a C2 and wanted to find out more. Will PM you.

Hey guys, thanks for the nice comments!

The C2 conversion should be happening very soon but I am now converting the C4 gearbox to C2 instead of using an expensive 993 C2 gearbox.. i'll be doing a video on that too

Lovely car, Tony's creation from three years ago?

With my old Kermit at LM in 2014

Attachments

• img_0536_124.jpg
    img_0536_124.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 3,099

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back