Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hello, new member and owner of a 996 C4S Speed Yellow

Yas.SYC4S

Hi All,

I recently purchased my 1st Porsche, a stunning 996 C4S in Speed Yellow (6 speed manual). New to the forum, and Porsche community.
My C4S is an ex Porsche owned car, so fully equipped from factory. Benefits from the following;

Porsche Sports Exhaust
Alcantara Headlining
Hard back sports seats with Porsche emblem
Carbon fiber pack (dash, gauges & hand brake side)
Yellow Seat Belts
Extended black leather
Xenon lights
Privacy Glass

Enjoy some of my pictures (taken on an iPhone so not the best). Look forward to the years of Porsche ownership and being apart of 911uk.

Thanks,
Yas

Attachments

• 1_201.jpg
    1_201.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 10,295
  • 3_122.jpg
    3_122.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 10,295
  • 2_296.png
    2_296.png
    289.2 KB · Views: 10,295
Looks great. Not for the shy and retiring, though! :) Welcome.

Thank you all for the welcoming :)

@Robertb, thats awesome news regarding the history of my car!! The previous
owner did mention it was a Press release car. Do you have any links to the pictures & articles?
I am glad my car inspired you to get yours ;)

Speed yellow is such a stunning colour, always has been a childhood dream to own a yellow Porsche 911 :)

BEAUTIFUL :worship:
:welcome:

Robertb said:
Lovely car and welcome!

There are lots of great pictures and at least one article about that very car- it was the press car Evo magazine used a couple of times back in the day. 8)

In fact, your car was at least partly responsible for me getting mine!

Found this link-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/triggerscarstuff/sets/72157621741957237/

Well spotted Robert. Great looking C4s and good to have some press history on it.
Yas matbe you can tell us something of the buying experience and history of the car in a bit more detail? Mileage, how many owners, where its been etc?
atb
Rick

:welcome: to 911uk and to 911 ownership.

Nice car :thumbs:

@Robertb, I have just seen the link!! Thats awesome, has truly made my day!

@segart, thank you, I agree it sure is a lovely looking C4S.
Sure, it had covered 72k miles when I purchased the car (Oct 2016). Its in stunning condition inside and out, needs a couple of age related items changing/fixing. I am down as the 9th owner. However, the first two owners were Porsche, three owners were in the same family and the garage to who the previous owner purchased the car added to the ownership :(

The car spent most of its time in Surrey and mainly serviced by Autostrasse, last service by Precision Porsche and Porsche Torque.
I bought the car from a Porsche Club GB member located in Sussex.

Does anyone know how many Speed Yellow C4S (manual) where produced?

Very nice! Welcome...

Beautiful car :thumb: I wanted a yellow one but there was none for sale when I was looking :nooo:

I just love speed yellow. Congratulations!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back