Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Chris Harris drives the 962 and meets Mr Singer

isysman

This is an old video from 2012 but for some reason I've never seen it. So I thought maybe some of you also have never seen it.

Enjoy

Love Chris Harris and this is a good vid!

Seriously? I put it on all the time..one of my faves.

there she goes.....wwwhhoooaaaah!!

Singer has got to be one of the coolest and smartest guys around. what a total hero.

yeah we fiddled with this and that and there you go we invented the ground effect for sports cars. and then the flap on the rear wing....no Chris it was for the front. Harris face was a picture.

I would pay a lot of money to a charity to have dinner with Singer. a true genius!!

Chris Harris - My Driving Hero

Chris Harris is imo one of the best motoring journalists out there...

Long before Top Gear (why he joined i dunno, prob to pay the bills?), his features on YouTube were mesmerizing, engaging and factually on the ball.

The production quality and photography made Top Gear look like an amateur show.

Unlike others he put his money where his mouth is to fund his purchases on finance. Check out the Piston Head threads where he talks about this in more depth

Just my two pence!

Re: Chris Harris - My Driving Hero

KMA880 said:

Long before Top Gear (why he joined i dunno, prob to pay the bills?), his features on YouTube were mesmerizing, engaging and factually on the ball.

Unlike others he put his money where his mouth is to fund his purchases on finance. Check out the Piston Head threads where he talks about this in more depth

Just my two pence!

+1 :thumbs:

Re: Chris Harris - My Driving Hero

Stuart Mackay said:
KMA880 said:

Just my two pence!

Yep I agree. He has good taste and an open mind and doesn't just obsess on new metal like a lot of journalists.

+1 :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back