Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 at JZM

WOW :eek:

That's s3xy!!!

I was still getting over the Sofia Vargasssss pics......
coffee_beans.gif

Reserved :eek:

That went quicker than a syrup in a storm.....not surprised though as it looked very sharp in all of those pics.

That carbon gear lever must be a bespoke jobbie.

964 Celebration in at JZM. Yours for £139k :eek:

porsche-911-964-S2645117-1.jpg

Judging by the mileage @22k a 993 owner must have had it :roll: It needs to add on another 118k and covert the wheel over to the right to catch up with mine :floor:

I just looked at their stock list, how the hell are they finding such low mileage ageing cars? I wish I could. Amazing stock.

kevsta said:
not surprised though as it looked very sharp in all of those pics.
And no badge 8) :thumb:

JZM

Palladium said:
I just looked at their stock list, how the hell are they finding such low mileage ageing cars? I wish I could. Amazing stock.

These guys are good at finding rare cars. Rob says they don't even have to look for cars, as customers come to them to sell. I guess it is the good reputation

Some of the buyers tend to be foreign with a lot of the GT3's going to Thailand and the Far East. He also mentioned they send their kids in to the showroom to complete the transactions (as they are studying in the UK ofcourse!), then they have the cars put straight into storage.

After 3 years they then have it shipped over to their country. This bypasses the tax supposedly?

:dont know:

That black on black targa with 47k on it looked nice...which has now sold.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back