Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RUF CTR

ELA

Barcelona
I have a good friend who is looking at off-loading his rather unique car, a CTR in bit of a crazy colour. What do you guys think ;)

If anyone is seriously interested let me know ;)

One of only 25 RUF conversions following the original 29 cars. Base 88 3.2 Guards red converted in 1991 at 40.000 KM, Mint Green CTR Clubsport spec black interior, Gearbox overhauled at RUF (Pfaffenhausen) in 2015.
The ultimate lightweight spec, aluminium doors, fenders bonnet big fuel tank buckets and full cage...
Give me a shout if this is of interest to anyone. These don't come up for sale often so thought I'd put a shout out here is anyone has been trying to get hold of one ;)

Love that RUF knob!!! lol

There was a RUF at 9e a couple of weeks ago, looked like a real nice car, filthy dirty too to a credit to the owner. On this car its "knob" mounted on the dash

GLWS

Attachments

• img_3459_100.jpg
    img_3459_100.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 7,046
Thanks FRP ;) There is a seriously keen buyer but he wanted to go halves with a friend of his. The friend has just backed out at the last moment so is anyone interested in half a Yellowbird :grin:

HSC911 said:
joke_alert.gif

I call on behalf of everyone on here the "Custard test"...

We want to see pics of the car with you and today's newspaper...Ok, let's say
tomorrow's newspaper

:sad: :sad: :sad:

:floor:

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=115862&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

If only it were a joke 'some of the nonsense' in that thread, luckily I sold the 991RS to a friend of mine ;)

Custard and Mint doesn't sound like a winning concoction to me :grin:

Another one has also just been listed but non-Club Sport spec (Jeremy Cottingham) AKA DK Engineering so the market is flooded with them right now!
The Mint one is a comparative bargain though :thumb:

PM or phone me if further details are required ;)
0743 8642 996

ELA said:
HSC911 said:
If only it were a joke 'some of the nonsense' in that thread, luckily I sold the 991RS to a friend of mine ;)

I didn't understand it either but that's life.

Good luck with the sale...I just WISH I was in the running for something like this.

Amazing, and my favourite Porker colour too.

All the best :thumb:

HSC911 said:
ELA said:
HSC911 said:

I didn't understand it either but that's life.

Good luck with the sale...I just WISH I was in the running for something like this.

Amazing, and my favourite Porker colour too.

All the best :thumb:

Me too mate ;)
It is a truly lovely car and having driven a CTR, they are fecking quick even by todays standards.
Thank you :thumb:

Never mind a Singer, I know what I'm commissioning when my boat comes in...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back