Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TPC Racing DSC module ...

Martian said:
Been thinking about buying this module for my Turbo, what is the cost to buy the unit please? Is it cheaper to buy direct from the USA or from a distributor over here? Thanks.

Around £1K ... it's best buying direct from the US (and seeing as you have a turbo then you don't need to buy the associated 3-axis accelerometer as turbos already have them fitted)

:thumb:

Was a second hand one for sale on pistonheads for £600

Martian said:
Thank you. :thumb:

email Tom Chan [[email protected]] - he's a really nice guy and will tell you all you need to know about the module and shipping costs to the UK etc.

Martian said:
kozzi said:
Was a second hand one for sale on pistonheads for £600

Thanks, I'll have a look. :thumb:

EDIT: Can't find the ad, maybe now sold.

It's probably better to buy a new module as then you will get the latest hardware build and firmware/software versions ...

Wonder if they would do discount for group buy? How many are actually interested in one?

crlincoln said:
Wonder if they would do discount for group buy? How many are actually interested in one?

I'll have one

:thumb: Yep. I'd be interested in a group buy at the right price.

Depending on price, I would be interested

Me too. :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back