Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Forgestar F14 18", 8.5" & 12" - 996 T

Mat59

Hi all,

These are my Forgestar F14 in a matte textured gunmetal grey. These were on my 996 Turbo but will fit many other wide body 911's. These wheels are very light and strong. The offsets are perfect and look really good in the arches. They do not require any spacers. They are in GT2 sizes and you will need to run GT2 size tyres unless you want to stretch some smaller ones on. These will need 235/40/18 fronts and 315/30/18 rears. As seen in the pics the rears are seriously wide and give the car a great look. They don't rub. Although these are 18" they look bigger due to the spokes reaching all the way to the rim. 18" are optimal for the 996 and perform better than 19". I've read up on them and they are designed to take big brake kits - up to 355mm should be fine.

I live in Dubai and had these on my car for a while. Out there it's very difficult to get tyres in unusual sizes (315 in the rear) and ridiculously expensive so I took these off and went back to standard turbo twists. In the UK you have many suppliers of reasonably priced tyres (tyreleader to name just one) so I thought I'd have more luck selling them in the UK. These wheels are stored at my UK address and ready to be sent out or collected once I receive payment.

The wheels do not have any marks on the spokes but there is some minor scraping on the two rear wheels and small 1" scrape on one of the fronts. They aren't warped, bent or cracked. They still have the valves. Just need tyres and balancing.

Spec
5x130 stud pattern
18x8.5 front 19.4lbs ET43 (I think)
18x12 rear 23.6lbs ET46 (I think)

Includes H&R 16.9 steel bolts in the correct lengths for front and rear (not cheap). I have the spigot rings also.

I have attached loads of pics and even included some of the old pics of them on my car. As you can see they look great.

Looking for £750 as they'll need some paint to make perfect.

Interested gonna pm you

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back